MFL MARMAC HIGH SCHOOL DAILY BULLETIN
Tuesday, April 13, 2021
- There will be a Covid Vaccine Clinic here Thursday, April 15th from 2:00-6:00 pm. The Vaccine is now available to anyone 18 and over. If you are a senior and are considering having the vaccine, you need to call 563-552-6297 and schedule an appointment. The vaccine is free.
- Good Luck today to the JV/V Girls Golf team vs. multiple schools@ the Waukon Golf and Country Club starting at 4:00 PM. Please release golfing girls at 3:00 PM. The bus will leave at 3:10.
- Good Luck today also to the JV/V Boys Golf team vs. multiple schools @ theTri-City Golf Club starting at 4:00 pm.
- Wednesday, April 14 is a 2:20 Early Dismissal.
- There will be a SODA meeting this Friday at 8:00 AM in the library.
- Anyone interested in joining the Girls Decorah Swim team, please email David Corlett.
- The Booster Club is looking for workers in the concession stand at the track meet on Thursday, April 15th. Remember, the Booster Club supports all sports with purchasing uniforms and equipment. If you haven’t worked in the concession stand due to being involved in another sport/activity throughout the year, please consider helping at this time. This will also qualify you for silver cord hours.
- The NE Iowa Trapshooting Team will be serving a Battered Fish & Fries supper on Friday, April 16th from 4:30 - 7:30 at Jet’s Cafe in Waukon. Preorders recommended by calling 563.568. 2620. Carry-outs for only $10.
- The Junior/Senior Prom will be held on Friday, April 23rd with Dinner starting at 5:30 at the Tri-City Golf Course, followed by the Grand March at 7:00 PM in the High School Auditorium and Dance from 8:00 - 11:00 at the Tri-City Golf Course.
- QUOTE OF THE DAY: “Genius is one percent inspiration and ninety-nine percent perspiration.” – Thomas Edison
Today’s Lunch: Scalloped potatoes/wham, dinner roll, green beans, peaches
Wednesday Breakfast: Cinnamon toast and peaches
Wednesday Lunch: Quesadilla w lettuce and baked beans, fresh fruit salad, bar