MFL MARMAC HIGH SCHOOL DAILY BULLETIN
- There will be a 1:20 PM Early Dismissal today because it is the end of the third quarter.
- Juniors: Cheese curd order forms and money are due TODAY to Mary’s office.
- FFA State Convention applications are due today to Ms. Wille.
- Today is also the deadline for Lifeguard applications.
- It's showtime! Come on out Friday night to the Middle school play "The Internet is Distract...Oh Look There’s a Kitten!" A comedy packed with familiar characters we can all relate to this Friday and Saturday at 7:00 p.m. in the Monona auditorium. Tickets are five dollars. See you there!
- FFA Banquet RSVP are due to Ms. Wille by Sunday, March 15.
- Any FFA member interested in showing sheep, swine, or goats through FFA at the State Fair should let Ms. Wille know by March 15.
- The UW-Platteville rep will not be coming on March 16th since UW-Platteville has cancelled all their school visits through April 3rd. Mrs. Henkes is working on setting up a virtual visit.
- Tryouts for next year's dance team will be next week, March 16-19 from 4:45pm-6:30pm in McGregor. If you have any questions, contact Coach Kelli at email@example.com
- Driver’s Ed will start Wednesday, March 18th at 7:00AM in the High School Learning Commons. If you ride the shuttle bus, the bus will be at the Marquette Park under the bridge at 6:00 AM, behind McGregor MS at 6:10 AM, Farmersburg north end by the fertilizer plant at 6:15 and at the Old Luana Bank at 6:40. Please be on time, the bus WILL NOT wait for anyone.
- Golf sign-up: If anyone is interested in being on the golf team, we will start next Wednesday with a sign-up meeting right after school in the Industrial Tech room. All you need to do is come in, sign up, and pick up a Golf Meet Schedule. Practices will start on Thursday with some putting practice in the lobby, unless Mr. Dettbarn or Mr. Milewsky tells you differently. If you have NOT been out for a sport this year, you will need to have a physical, the concussion form, and the Medical card filled out.
- After Prom contracts are available in Mary’s office. If you are bringing a guest from another school, you will need one for your guest as well. After-prom prizes will only apply to the Junior/Senior classes. The earlier you turn in your signed contracts with the $20.00 fee the better prize you can pick!
- if the contracts are turned in by March 13th, they will be in the 1st prize group.
- if turned in by April 1st they will be in the 2nd prize group.
- If turned in by April 17th they will be in the 3rd prize group.
QUOTE FOR THE DAY: Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution.” – Albert Einstein
TODAY’S LUNCH: Fish nuggets, dinner roll, mashed potatoes, squash, peaches
MONDAY’S LUNCH: Chili/w crackers, cinnamon roll, baby carrots, banana
Grab & Go Lunch served daily and Salad bar served two days a week.
- The NICC Cosmetology Program will host a Career Day at the Salon at the Calmar campus