MFL MarMac Community School
March 26th, 2019
Day of the Week: Tuesday
Cycle Day: 3 Day of the Year: 129 __
1) The Younger Americans show choir camp will be held on Sunday, April 7, at 1 pm. Students should meet in the auditorium upon arrival at the high school.
2) All 7& 8 grade who were out for wrestling this year need to meet in Mr. Pape's room at 3:00 p.m. on Wed. March 27th with Coach Bachman for a brief meeting.
3) The Booster Club Spring clothing order is out. Orders are due to the office by April 5th. There are flyers outside the office.
4) The 4th & 5th grade Spring Concert is scheduled for Thursday, April 4th, at 7pm in the HS Auditorium.
5) Art Club is scheduled for tonight, 3/26.
6) The Chute Basketball Shooting Camp is scheduled for July 8th & 9th in Monona. Pre-registration is due April 11th. This is open to all students 4th grade through 8th grade. Flyers are outside the office.
7) The Post Prom Committee is selling MFL MarMac popsockets for $10. Stop in the office if you are interested in buying one, there are only 8 left.
8) Parent/Teacher Conferences are scheduled for Thursday, March 28th, from 2-730pm.
10) Today’s Lunch: Ham & noodles casserole, muffin, buttered peas, candied sweet potatoes, pineapple
Tomorrow’s Breakfast: Muffin, applesauce and juice
Tomorrow’s Lunch: Chicken fajita, diced tomatoes, lettuce, seasoned rice, green beans, and applesauce