MFL MarMac Community School
October 22nd, 2019
Day of the Week: Tuesday
Cycle Day: 6 Day of the Year: 42 __
1) There will be a Youth wrestling club meeting for grades k-6 in the Monona High School Library tonight, October 22 @ 6:30pm.
2) The Middle School Girls’ Basketball & Wrestling sign-up sheets are in the office. MS Basketball practice will begin Monday, 11/4, after school. Middle School Wrestling practice starts Tuesday after school.
3) Wednesday, October 23rd is a full day of school.
4) The mixed choir should report to class today, not just the bass clef choir, for their final concert preparations.
5) The Middle School Fall Concert is Thursday evening at 7pm in the High School Auditorium.
6) The Women’s Club is hosting a Halloween Carnival on Saturday, October 26th, from 10-1130am at the High School Gym. Cost is $1.
7) The Living Faith United Methodist Parish would like to invite anyone and everyone, preschool-age through adults, to JAM (Jesus and Me) on Wednesday nights at the Monona Center. This cost-free night of faith and fellowship begins at 6 p.m. with a meal, then religious classes and MS/ HS youth groups meet from
6:30-7:30pm. Flyers are available outside of Robin's office for more info!
8) October 29th is the first day of Art Club.
9) Keystone is sponsoring a Family STEM Festival on Thursday, October 24th, from 4-7pm. There are flyers outside the office.
10) Expected delivery of our fundraising items is today, 10/22. Please plan to have parents help with pick-up of those items on those dates.
11) The High School National Honor Society is selling Bulldog Spirit Towels for $5. Towels are available in the office.
12) During Halftime of the first round of the football playoffs we will be recognizing the JH Football players for their undefeated seasons both 7th and 8th grade Friday Nov. 1st.
13) Today’s lunch: Turkey gravy, mashed potatoes, dinner roll, peas, and strawberries
Tomorrow’s breakfast: Eggs, toast, and applesauce
Tomorrow’s lunch: Cheese bread with pizza sauce, three bean salad, broccoli cauliflower salad, oranges