MFL MarMac Community School
November 19th, 2019
Day of the Week: Tuesday
Cycle Day: 1 Day of the Year: 61 __
1) Good luck to the Wrestling Girls as they head to Central, and to the Wrestling Boys as they head to East Buchanan. Also, good luck to the 7th & 8th grade Basketball teams as they head to New Albin to take on the Keehawks.
2) Art Club is scheduled for tonight.
3) Picture retakes are scheduled for tomorrow, Wednesday, November 20th.
4) Members of the Harry Potter club: Mrs. Haberichter has sent you an email regarding the first "Where's Harry?" adventure clue! Be sure to read your emails! The first person to follow the clues to find Harry will win a prize!
5) Today is Mid-term of the 2nd Quarter.
6) The Elkader Cinema is hosting an Autism/SPN movie night on Wednesday, December 4th at 4pm. RSVP to Abby Martin if you plan to attend: firstname.lastname@example.org
7) Today’s lunch: Turkey gravy, mashed potatoes, dinner roll, peas, and strawberries
Tomorrow’s breakfast: Eggs, toast, and applesauce
Tomorrow’s lunch: Cheese bread with pizza sauce, three bean salad, broccoli/cauliflower salad, oranges