May 23rd, 2019
Day of the Week: Thursday
Cycle Day: 2 Day of the Year: 169 __
1) There will be a Boys’ Basketball Camp June 10-14th, at the High School Gym from 10-12N each day for boys 4th – 7th grade. Form and money are due by 5/30. Flyers are outside the office.
2) Guttenberg Hospital is once again holding the Safe Sitter Course. It is scheduled for 5/31 from 9-3pm. Cost is $30. Elkader Hospital is also holding the Safe Sitter Course, on 6/1 from 9-12pm.
3) Monona Aquatic Center has sent the paperwork for pool passes. If you are interested in getting a pool pass for the summer, please stop in for a packet. There is a price break if you get your passes before May 25th.
4) The remaining balance is due for anyone that is going on the Washington DC trip that has not paid for their trip yet. The packing meeting is scheduled for Sunday, 5/19, at 5pm in McGregor. Please plan to attend to get final instructions about packing and the trip in general.
5) There is a Moped Rider class being offered in Calmar for students 14+ years old, on Saturday, June 15th. There are flyers outside the office.
6) There are flyers outside the office about the summer programs that are offered at the Wetlands Center.
7) The last day of school is Friday, May 24th, with a 2:20 dismissal. There is also a Middle School Color Dance on the 24th, from 12-2pm hosted by the StuCrew.
8) The Left Bank Shop and Gallery is holding summer activities on Mondays from 6/10 – 7/15 from 9-11am. Activities are free of charge and are open to students grades PreK – 4th grade.
9) Today’s Lunch: Pizza, corn, cucumbers, applesauce, and a cookie
Tomorrow’s Breakfast: Donut and mixed fruit
Tomorrow’s Lunch: Picnic & sack lunches