MFL MARMAC HIGH SCHOOL DAILY BULLETIN
- Good Luck today to our wrestlers at the State Wrestling Tournament.
- Good Luck tonight to the Boys Varsity Basketball team at Districts at home vs. Tripoli at 8:00 pm.
- There will be a meeting in the auditorium Friday, February 21st after reading time for anyone interested in signing up for Boys Track.
- The Hawkeye Community College rep will be here Friday, Feb. 21st at 1:00 PM. You must be signed up In order to attend.
- There is a sign-up meeting for the anyone planning on joining the Trapshooting Team on Sunday,February 23rd at 3:00 PM at the Allamakee County Sportsman Club. The club is located west of Waukon on Hwy. 9 about 2 - 2 1/2 miles out on the north side of the road. If you are new, please bring a copy/or take a picture of your Hunter Safety Certificate. This is the meeting where your fee will be paid for the year.
- Anyone 16 or over who wants to donate blood at the Blood Drive on March 4 should sign up in Ms. Wille's room.
- Any FFA member interested in showing sheep, swine, or goats through FFA at the State Fair should let Ms. Wille know by March 15.
- There is a track sign-up sheet in Mrs. Philpott’s room for any girl interested in track.
- The Preschool staff is looking for volunteers on Tuesday, March 10th to help with our Preschool Family Fun night. You would need to be here from
- 4:45 - 8:00. If you are interested or have any questions, please let Mrs. Baade know by March 2nd.
- After Prom contracts are available in Mary’s office. If you are bringing a guest from another school, you will need one for your guest as well. After-prom prizes will only apply to the Junior/Senior classes. The earlier you turn in your signed contracts with the $20.00 fee the better prize you can pick!
- if the contracts are turned in by March 13th, they will be in the 1st prize group.
- if turned in by April 1st they will be in the 2nd prize group.
- If turned in by April 17th they will be in the 3rd prize group.
- The After-Prom committee is having a shoe drive from now until March 15th. Drop your gently worn, used & new shoes in various bins throughout the school. The shoes will be donated to undeveloped areas, and funds will be raised based on the number of shoes collected. The funds will help the After-Prom committee pay for entertainment, food, & gifts. As long as the shoes are in good condition, they will take all sizes and kinds. Slippers, cleats, boots, crocs, tennis shoes, flip flops, etc. Tell your neighbors, family, and friends about this good cause.
- There is a sign-up sheet for Driver’s Ed on Mr. Anderson’s classroom door. Only 5 more students will be accepted. The cost is $225.00.
TODAY’S LUNCH: Dunkers, lettuce, peas, kiwi, orange slices, chocolate oatie
TOMORROW’S LUNCH: Chicken alfredo, blueberry muffin, buttered peas, romaine lettuce, cauliflower & mandarin oranges.
Grab & Go Lunch served daily and Salad bar served two days a week.
College Visits: You must sign up in the Planning Room to attend.
Feb. 21 – Hawkeye Community College at 1:00 PM March 16 – UW Platteville at 10:30 AM
- The NICC Cosmetology Program will host a Career Day at the Salon at the Calmar campus