MFL MARMAC HIGH SCHOOL DAILY BULLETIN
- The Holiday Train will be stopping in Marquette this Sunday at 2:45 PM. The Holiday Train is decorated with over 80,000 lights and has great entertainment. Admission is a non-perishable food item or monetary donation for the Clayton County Food Shelf. Last’s year Clayton County stop netted over $13,000.00 and 2,565 pounds of food for the Food Shelf. We are fortunate to have them stopping in our community. They will continue stopping as long as we have a good turn-out. Let’s keep them coming!
- Good Luck today to our Wrestlers at their tournament @Cascade High School starting at 4:30 PM. Please dismiss wrestlers & cheerleaders at 1:30 PM.
- Good Luck today also to the JV/V Girls and Boys Basketball teams vs. West Central at home starting at 4:00 PM.Brenda’s School of Dance will be performing at the halftime of the Girls game.
- Good luck tomorrow to the V. Boys Basketball team vs. Fillmore Central @Luther College beginning at 12:00 pm.
- FFA Fruit will be here at 8:00 am on Monday, December 9. Any FFA member who is willing and able to help unload the truck, please come to the Ag room at 7:45 am that morning.
- All Juniors will be taking the ASVAB Monday, December 9 at the beginning of 2nd hour. Students should go to their Study Hall for attendance and then report to the Auditorium with a fully charged computer and sit in the middle section.
- Semester tests for Periods 1, 3, 4, and 7 is scheduled for December 19 and tests for Periods 5, 6 and 8 will be on December 20.
- There will not be an early dismissal on Wednesday, Dec. 18th. There will be a 1:20 PM Early Dismissal on Friday, Dec. 20th, which is the end of the 1st semester. Winter Break will be December 23 through January 1st. Second semester begins January 2nd.
- Looking for extra homework support or a quiet place to work? Stop by for "after school study hall" every Tuesday from 3:30-4:30 pm in Mrs. Philpott's room, hosted by Mrs. Baumgartner.
- The NICC Cosmetology Program will host a Career Day at the Salon at the Calmar campus on April 1, 2020 from 10:00 – 1:00 pm.
QUOTE OF THE DAY: “Doing nothing is very hard to do – you never know when you’re finished.” Leslie Nielsen
TODAY’S LUNCH: Soft-shell taco/w lettuce, black bean salsa & chips, raw veggies, orange slices
MONDAY’S LUNCH: Mr. Rib/sm bun, sweet potato fries, corn, banana
Grab & Go Lunch served daily and Salad bar served two days a week.