MFL MARMAC HIGH SCHOOL DAILY BULLETIN
- Thanks to Dika for her interesting presentation today!
- There will be a music department fundraising meeting during the second half of study hall today.
- Looking for extra homework support or a quiet place to work? Stop by for "after school study hall" every Tuesday from 3:30-4:30pm in Mrs. Philpott's room, hosted by Mrs. Baumgartner.
- Picture retakes are tomorrow, November 20th. If you are having your picture taken, please stop in Joyce’s office for a form. If you are having a retake, you need to bring your original packet with you that day.
- There is a 2:20 Early Dismissal Wednesday, November 20, for Professional Staff Development.
- Music department and Legacy t-shirt sales have been extended to Friday, Nov 22. Youth sizes are available online.
- A representative from Jostens will be back on Friday, November 22nd over the lunch period to take orders for class rings and graduation items for sophomores and seniors
- There will be a library "read-in" on Tuesday, November 26, in the HS library, 1-3 periods. This will be a relaxing morning of independent reading for anyone wishing to take advantage of an extended reading time. Please email or stop by to see Mrs. Haberichter for a permission form.
- 2019 grad Cassidy Penrod will be here Monday, Nov. 25 after unplugged time to offer a student's perspective on Iowa State. Sign up in the Planning Room
- The Waukon Wellness Center is again sponsoring its annual 5K Run/Walk “Turkey Trot”
TODAY’S LUNCH: Turkey gravy, mashed potatoes, dinner roll, peas, strawberries
TOMORROW’S LUNCH: Cheese bread/w pizza sauce, three-bean salad, broccoli-cauliflower salad, oranges
Grab & Go Lunch served daily and Salad bar served two days a week.
You must sign up in the planning room in order to be able to attend service recruiter and college rep visits. A pass will be on your locker for these visits.
College & Rep Visits:
Iowa state student’s perspective, Monday, Nov. 25 after unplugged
U of Iowa canceled – if they reschedule again and you signed up, you still are