The mission of the MFL MarMac School District is to meet the needs of all students and guide them to their fullest potential as college and/or career-ready responsible adults.
As members of the MFL MarMac community, we value and believe:
• developing respect, responsibility, and resourcefulness
• promoting teamwork
• encouraging positive family involvement
• providing opportunities for success in learning
• preparing all individuals for a life of learning
• challenging them to reach their full potential
We challenge all members of the community to share in the responsibility of accomplishing these goals.
It is our belief that every learner shall have the opportunity and the resources available to reach his/her mental and physical potential. We also believe that every learner shall be provided the experiences to appropriately apply the tools and application necessary to be successful lifelong learners. During this process, he/she will develop respect, responsibility, resourcefulness, and teamwork as an integral part of his/her learning. This will be obtained when teachers, parents, and the community share the responsibility in accomplishing these goals.